тримай улюблений фестиваль! · Donate · Підтримай улюблений фестиваль! · Donate · Підтримай улюблений фестиваль! · Donate · Підтримай улюблений фестиваль! · Donate · Підтримай улюблений фестиваль! · Donate · Підтримай улюблений фестиваль! · Donate · Підтри
Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union announces competition for the position of human rights advocacy coordinator at Docudays UA International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival.
Position title: Human Rights Advocacy Coordinator at Docudays UA International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival
Work schedule: irregular working hours, business trips
Responsibilities of the Rights Advocacy Coordinator include:
1) Participating in festival concept development
2) Based on the festival concept, organizing and conducting certain activities and events; working out a program of advocacy activities to be deployed in the course of the festival
3) Engaging rights advocacy organizations for their participation in the festival and coordinating their interaction in terms of planning and running activities during the festival and the associated screenings all year long throughout the country
4) Participating in festival paper publishing process (writing and preparing materials about festival activities)
5) Participating in the festival’s PR campaigns
6) Organizing trainings on human rights for regional partners of the festival
7) Coordinating activities and media campaigns on human rights for the Docudays UA Traveling Festival
8) Ensuring creative cooperation between regional Docudays UA festival’s partners and civil society activists to prepare and host festival events throughout the country.
1) University graduate
2) Perfect organizational and communicative skills
3) Previous experience with advocacy organizations or other experience with human rights protection; familiarity with activities of various civil rights advocacy organizations
4) Previous experience in organizing events
5) Capability to perform strategic planning; systemic approach
6) Familiarity with the festivals past experience and history
7) Competent user of computer equipment and software
8) Good command of English and other foreign languages is a plus
If you are interested, please, by August 20th, 2014, send your documents (CV in a table form, cover letter, and contacts of persons to recommend you, as well as the information on desirable compensation) to Volodymyr Yavorskyy, Docudays UA Organizing Committee Member at email@example.com.