As part of Docudays UA, the DOCU/PRO platform brings together Ukrainian and international film professionals to create, co-finance and promote creative documentary films. Our professional platform includes dozens of specialised events throughout the festival. With your Industry Pass, you gain access to the entire festival programme, as well as an opportunity to introduce your projects to Docudays UA-2020’s international guests.
The ACCREDITATION DESK is located in the Zhovten Cinema (first floor, the separate entrance to the left of the main entrance to the cinema).
20—24 March: 9:30 a.m.—8 p.m.
25—26 March: 9:30 a.m.—7 p.m.
IF YOU HAVE AN INDUSTRY PASS, YOU CAN:
- access the Industry events (Ukrainian Doc Preview, Meet Professionals (upon pre-registration), B2B Doc: Producers Meet Producers, Serbian Docs in Progress).
- sign up for individual meetings with film experts during the MEET PROFESSIONALS sessions. Check your email for information about the schedule and the registration form.
- receive tickets to any festival event, free of charge. You can book up to 10 tickets at once online at docudays.ua and in the ticket offices; to book more, you must use or cancel the tickets you have already booked.
- attend the Awards Ceremony and the Closing party on the ‘first come, first served principle’: be on time to retrieve one of the Industry Guests tickets at the Accreditation Desk on 25 and 26 March, between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- access the video library at the Zhovten Cinema and online via video.docudays.ua
- access the festival’s HAPPY HOURS, which offer an opportunity to chat with all the guests in a cosy, informal setting.
How to get to screenings with your Industry Pass:
- You can choose the screening at the film’s page at docudays.ua and press ‘book a ticket’ button. Afterwards, you should enter your login and password as written on your Pass. Since you have booked the ticket, you do not need to print it: you can just show it to the controller so they can scan its barcode.
- You can book tickets at the ticket offices. You should present your pass to the cashier so they can scan its barcode.
- You can use the ‘happy minutes’ rule if you have not booked the ticket before. It’s an opportunity to take a free seat in the audience after all the ticket-holding visitors have been allowed in.
With your Industry Pass you can book up to 10 tickets for the festival’s screenings. To book more, you must use or cancel the tickets you have already booked. You can do this online at docudays.ua and at the ticket offices:
- Zhovten Cinema, 12–29 March, from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Kino42, 22–27 March, from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Butterfly DeLuxe Cinema, 21–26 March, from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
NB: The Industry Pass does not cover the screenings at the Boomer cinema or the concert-lecture entitled Silvestrov. Points of Bearing. You should buy individual tickets for these events.
- It is impossible to book tickets to screenings running at the same time.
- The tickets don’t have allocated seats: you can take any free seat in the audience.
- You can enter the cinema hall when you present your pass to the controllers to scan its barcode.
- Ticket booking ends 10 minutes before the start of the screening.
- If you have not booked a ticket with a festival pass, you can use the ‘happy minutes’ rule. It’s an opportunity to take a free seat in the audience after all the ticket-holding visitors have been allowed in.
- A ticket already booked can be annulled if you are more than 10 minutes late to a screening.
A pass can be annulled if:
- you have booked but have not used more than 10 tickets;
- you are breaking the festival rules, or your behaviour can lead to damage to the property of the cinema, is offensive and unacceptable towards the audience, festival and cinema staff;
- you perform photo and video recording in the hall during the screening without obtaining permission from the festival.
Industry accreditation is open to directors, producers, cinematographers, distributors, festival selectors and others actively engaged in the film industry in Ukraine and abroad. The applications are already closed.
In case of any questions regarding the Industry Platform DOCU/PRO or your accreditation, please contact Oleksandra Kravchenko, DOCU/PRO COORDINATOR, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.