Every year, the Docudays UA had a Student Jury which chose its best film; this year, we decided to make an experiment and invited teenagers to judge. The festival team has selected young people aged 13–17 who have an active civil position and are interested in documentary cinema to become a part of the Teenage Jury.
So, meet the Teenage Jury members:
- Alisa Pashchenko
- Leo Dzhishiashvili
- Ragneda Kastsian
- Danylo Yermakov
- Maria Fedorchenko
Ten films from the whole festival programme have been nominated for the Teenage Jury Award – these are the films among which the teenagers will choose their favorite.
All films from the programme will be available to watch free of charge at docuspace.org from 24 April until 10 May. The films are only available in the Ukrainian territory.
- Once Aurora, dir. Stian Servoss, Benjamin Langeland
- Immortal, dir. Ksenia Okhapkina
- Punks, dir. Maasja Ooms
- Jawline, dir. Liza Mandelup
- Young Solitude, dir. Claire Simon
- Buddha in Africa, dir. Nicole Schafer
- 19.91, dir. Emilia Sniegoska
- Greykey, dir. Enric Ribes
- A Club Called Willpower, dir. Nina Karim van Oort
- Anbessa, dir. Mo Scarpelli